Uniform Policy – Pre K thru Eighth Grade
- Imagine School shirt colors are light blue, navy or red with school logo
- Middle School students may also wear a rugby style shirt available at www.InUnisonKids.com
- Shirts must be purchased from www.InUnisonKids.com or at on-site sales.
- Short or Long sleeve polo style shirts acceptable
- There is a polo dress available in navy through www.InUnisonKids.com
- Navy and Khaki colors only (Shorts, Skorts or Pants Only)
- Fitted to the waist (should not fall down without a belt)
- Appropriately fitting – no tight pants, skinny jeans, jeggings or colored jeans
- Shorts or Skorts should be an appropriate length for school – at or below the fingertips when the child’s arms are held straight down their sides. No short shorts, sagging or undergarments should be showing.
- Traditional uniform and neat cargo bottoms only. Loose fitting, sweat, jersey, pajama and basketball short bottoms are not permitted.
- Navy Sweatshirt, Sweatshirt Hoodie, Jacket or Sweater with the school logo (available through In Unison Kids)
- We recommend having your child’s name embroidered on the back near the tag to prevent loss.
- If outerwear is worn inside school during school hours, it must have the Imagine School logo on it, no exceptions.
- All students will wear short socks. Any color or design is permitted.
- Students are permitted to wear close toed and closed back shoes only. Crocs, heeled shoes, slippers and shoes with wheels are not permitted. Athletic shoes should be worn on PE days.
- Our uniform policy allows reasonable accommodations based on a student’s religion, disability of medical condition.